Welcome to Vigilante.Media! 👋

We are so glad you joined us. Please Signup to Access the forum

Vigilante.Media

Network Forum

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in #feedback or contact the admins.

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeaas, lads!

1 Like

Welcome to Vigilante.Media — thanks for contributing!

1 Like

hey denizen gtsy hope you well

Welcome to all new members please take a minute to introduce yourselves here and share your links.
Thanks
Admin

Take a second to introduce and write a little note about yourself.

Hello, I’m Paul, I am quite new to auditing, although I have been standing up for my rights ( to authorities) for 7 years, give or take!
I’ve squatted, had several interactions with the police( they are on first name terms with me) lol! Although I don’t know them!
I’ve spent many a night in greenbank( the local cop shop) and been to court so many times( I normally chose to defend myself- and lose), that my fines will never be repaid. My only real offences are were civil, a bit of criminal damage, nothing serious, I’ve never been to prison! I was a nursing assistant before a removal man, now I’m retired on the sick( mental)lol!i even ran as an independent councillor in the previous may elections! I got 62 votes lol! I like to share, and have an annoying habit of answering all comments! Feel free to remove anything, if you think there’s tmi!

1 Like

Oi oi evening everyone :raised_hands::pray::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you and big up to all :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

No problem respect to ya :+1:

1 Like

Trojan Fish on site.
is this thing on
hello :ship: :fish:

2 Likes

https://uploader.vigilantecloud.com/f.php?h=0SxBek5g&p=1

Ooooohhhhhh yeaaaaa!!!

1 Like